The Sipos Cottage is the largest on the property and can accommodate 4 guests (with extra room for a baby cot) in the master room (king bed) and a twin bedded room. An extra 2 guests can sleep in the ground level ‘glamping’ bedroom with twin beds where bathroom facilities are accessible by using the outside steps into the main house or the pool house facilities a short walk away.
The first floor has a large open plan living/dining room with a wood burning fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped with a side-by-side fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
A private 120sqm split level brick terrace, surrounded by gardens, is overlooked by the private family chapel. The pool may be rented for private use for 15,000ft/day.
65,000ft – 75,000ft/night
150m2 cottage, sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
Bathroom with bath, shower, robes & hairdryer
Fully equipped kitchen with side by side fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave
Landscape gardens, 120m2 split level deck with ample entertaining area
Private, not overlooked, close to swimming pool
70 steps from car park to cottage, therefore not recommend for those who have physical difficulties
The eaves of the cottage are sometimes shared with our regular ‘house martin’ visitors who keep themselves to themselves
Booking terms & conditions
Check In and Out Times
- Check in time is between 15.00hrs – 21.00hrs (except Sipos Cottage is from 16.00hrs).
- Latest check in time is 21.00hrs.
- Check out time is at 11.00am (except Sipos Cottage is at 10.00hrs).
- Extended check in/out times permitted subject to availability up to 3 hours either side at an extra charge of 750ft/every half-hour, billed on departure.
Photoshoots & Site Visits
- Site visits are by prior appointment only and are subject to availability.
- A site visit fee of 2,000ft/per property up to groups of x4 persons.
- If a reservation is confirmed after a site visit, fee is reimbursed.
- For site visit bookings, or group visits please call +36 70 250 5067.
- Engagement photo shoots for non-resident couples are subject to availability and charges apply – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fashion shoots – please email email@example.com
Making a reservation
- One night bookings are NOT PERMITTED for Saturdays, public holidays, New Year’s Eve or in June, July or August.
- All bookings require a 50% deposit, supplied within 7 days of making your reservation and made via bank transfer.
- Bookings cannot be guaranteed if deposit does not reach us in time.
- Bank transfer deposits must contain guest’s name and arrival date as a reference.
- Final balances may be paid with Barion, Visa, Mastercard and ‘Szep’ cards or cash.
- Last minute bookings may be paid in cash or card on arrival.
- 1 to 5 day reservations must be cancelled within 7 days to receive back deposit less a 1,500ft admin fee.
- 6 to 14 day reservations must be cancelled within 21 days to receive back deposit less a 2,500ft admin fee.
- Bank details HUF: C.D.C.G Kft. HU43 1160 0006 0000 0000 7869 7874
- Bank details EURO: HU04 1160 0006 0000 0000 7869 7898
ERSTE Bank Budapest SWIFT: GIBAHUHB
- Pre-paid gift vouchers are available via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and valid until expiry date on voucher.
- Vouchers are subject to a 1,500ft admin fee including postage.
- Pets are welcome at Catherine’s Cottages for 2,000ft/per night/per pet.
- Please inform us when booking if you will be bringing your pet.
- Breakfast baskets require 72 hours notice in advance.
- All cottages have BBQ grills and are supplied with charcoal in the clement months.
Included in your cottage
- WiFi is available throughout the property and the code is supplied in our ‘Welcome Guide’.
- Each cottage is equipped with bath robes, hair dryer, outdoor blankets and pool towels.
- Cottage kitchens are supplied with a fridge, microwave, salt, pepper, vinegar, olive oil, tea, coffee, sugar, foil, cling film and soda water.
- Each cottage comes with wood burner, fire wood, grill and charcoal.
- We have two swimming pools on the property 8m x 5m, which are available to all guests.
- Pool towels and tote bags are provided.
- Pools are unattended so we ask you to be responsible for your children & pets.
- Each pool has bathroom facilities close by.